The Evanlab group
EvanLab’s research activity is multi-disciplinary and is conducted by independent researchers on a volunteer basis; for technical reasons our program is organized on an annual basis, from one summer to the next.
The members of our team may therefore vary from one year to the next; below is a list of those who are the latest participants in EvanLab’s activities, as well as those who, in various roles, have participated in the past.
- Electronics. Formerly designer of numerically-controlled industrial machines.
- Expert in research-oriented hypnosis. Author.
- Member of the Padova’s University Science of Consciousness Research Group.
Consultant for Medicine
- Consultant for Allopathic and Alternative Medicine
- Alternative and holistic medicine practitioner for over 30 years. Specialist in dowsing.
- Qualified practitioner in Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Bach flower remedies.